Another quarter has passed us by already? (Yup.) Guess we might as well celebrate the occasion with a bright, shiny, new Employee of the Quarter at Epicosity! This quarter we're recognizing a true workhorse who's not only celebrating his first year at the agency, but he's also bringing it above and beyond on a daily basis. This quarter's honoree is Jacob Runia, one of our stellar digital associates.
Jacob has been a major team player on some of our biggest clients this past quarter, delivering efficient, timely and thoughtful work in everything he does and digging into client digital needs highly effectively.
But let's let the nominations speak for themselves. Here's what the Epic crew had to say about Jacob:
- “Jacob was a trooper. Even in the face of stumbling blocks he didn't complain or argue.”
- “Jacob is coming into his own in the digital world. He's a strong asset for the company."
- "Jacob continually steps up to take on new projects and tasks."
- "Jacob is always full of knowledge—he's a team player and a really hard worker."
- "He also has fantastic ideas on an alternative-universe Jacob that he's writing as an auto-biography." (Hey, can't hurt.)