The sales department at Epicosity officially added a long-anticipated second Justin - we welcomed our new sales intern Justin Summers to the Epicosity team this week. He comes to us most recently from managing bar at the Lakes Bar & Grill up in Madison, S.D., and has jumped right into putting his ample people skills to work for the Epic crew.
Let's get to know Justin.
Justin is originally from Kearns, Utah (home to the speed skating "Olympic Oval" you'd recognize from the 2002 Winter Games #ClaimToFame), and made his way to South Dakota to attend school at DSU.
Here are some fun facts about our new sales guy:
- He majored in biology/information systems in college.
- He's an unabashed supporter of the Utah Jazz.
- He's a supporter of burgers and beer. (He'll fit right in here.)
- He simultaneously loves all things nerd and athletics. #Enigma
- He prizes authenticity, work ethic and multitasking prowess among his best strengths.