Epicosity's creative, art and digital departments expanded at the start of the week when we welcomed our three new summer interns. Joey Merz is our new copywriting intern, Kirsten Muhmel is our new graphic design intern and Marley Hanson is our new digital intern.
Let's get to know our copywriting intern, Joey.
Joey is originally from Buffalo, Minn., and graduated from South Dakota State University (SDSU) this month. He joins us after working as a public relations student at Daktronics during his years at SDSU. Joey is looking forward to learning what it is like to be a creative director and gain some valuable experience from the team here at Epicosity.
Here are some things to know about Joey:
- He majored in advertising with a marketing minor.
- He likes to exercise, snowboard, wakeboard and generally just be outside.
- He considers empathy and work ethic to be among his biggest strengths.
Let's get to know our graphic design intern, Kirsten.
Kirsten comes to us from Yankton, S.D., and also graduated from SDSU this month. She is joining us after working for SDSU BluePrint, holding a graphic design internship with the South Dakota Art Museum and being the SDSU Imaging Center print technician. Kirsten is extremely excited to work with the rest of the team to make and learn about new content!
Here are some things to know about Kirsten:
- She majored in graphic design with a minor in studio arts.
- She enjoys sketching, up-cycling furniture, playing video games and watching movie marathons.
- She works well both in a team and independently and is idea-oriented.
Let's get to know our digital strategy intern, Marley.
Marley is from Vermillion, S.D., and is a junior at University of South Dakota. She joined our team after being the digital strategy intern for the Vermillion Area Dance Organization and the public relations director for Lambda Pi Eta. She is excited to join the team to learn how an advertising agency works and get real client experience!
Here are some things to know about Marley:
- She is a media and journalism major with an emphasis in strategic communication and a communication studies minor.
- She enjoys competing in pageants, traveling and spending time with her family, friends and puppy.
- She values time management and always puts forth her best effort.